This General Grants Round has now closed.
North Berwick Trust Ltd is pleased to open up for general grant applications from Wednesday 30th March 2022 at 12 noon.
Applications are welcome from North Berwick organisations, charities and individuals.
Grants of up to £30,000 are available for projects and initiatives that deliver against the Trust’s funding themes.
The Trust will consider applications for funding that deliver against one or more of the following:
• To support and enhance recreational, cultural and sporting activities and facilities for our community.
• To support and enhance educational and lifelong learning opportunities for our community.
• To conserve and enhance the natural environment and public green space in North Berwick, and improve the sustainability of our community.
• To conserve and enhance the historic and built environment of North Berwick.
• To help those in need in our community.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 11th May at 12 noon.
If you are a member of an organisation in North Berwick with a funding shortage or you are an individual in need, please consider applying to the Trust.
Please read our grants and funding guidance for further information and download the application forms below:
NBTL Organisation Information Sheet March 2022
NBTL Grant Application Form March 2022
NBTL Grant Programme Guidance March 2022
Grant rounds normally take place twice a year, in the spring and autumn. At the last grants round, in autumn 2021, £83,958.49 was awarded to support 11 local projects.
These varied projects include a new skate park for North Berwick, audio visual equipment and content production for the Coastal Communities Museum of Scotland’s Year of Stories exhibition, a new surf life-saving club for the town and support for this summer’s North Berwick Highland Games to contribute to core costs following losses due to cancellation during the pandemic.
The grants budget for 2022/23 is £270,000.
Should you require further assistance with your application, please contact our Grants and Communications Officer, Catherine McCoy at [email protected]